Today I will give you a North Indian recipe which is very popular in North West of India. So let’s start with it.
Makai Masala(Corn Masala) Curry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
Sweet/frozen Corn- 1 ½ cup (boiled)
Curd- 1/4 cup
Onion-1 (finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Salt-as per taste
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Chili Powder-1 tsp
Tomato -1(cut in cube size)
Cumin Seed-1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
• Heat oil in pan and put cumin seed in that.
• Once the cumin seed changes its color add onion into that and fry till it turn golden brown color.
• Then add ginger garlic paste and put turmeric and chili powder into that.
• Fry it till oil starts coming from masala.
• Then add curd into this and keep stirring this till the masala becomes like thick paste.
• Then add tomato, corn and salt into this and fry for another a minute.
• Then add ½ cup water and allow it to boil till you reach the desired thickness of gravy.
• Add garam masala into this.
• Put off flame and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or pulkha.