January 06, 2010
Till now we have done only cooking!!!!!
We will do something different today but what?
Hmmmmmmmmm Baking.Oh yes baking
I will give today a recipe of egg less cup cake. It’s very delicious and very easy to make.
Eggless Vanilla Cup Cake
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Quantity: 8 nos.
All purpose flour (Maida) - 1 1/2 cup
Soda bi carbonate-1 tsp
Baking powder-1 tsp
Vanilla Powder-1 tsp
Condensed milk-150 ml
Sugar-1 tbs (Powdered)
Melted butter-1/2 cup
Tutee fruity-4 tbs
• Pre heat oven in 150 degree C.
• Mix soda bi carbonate, baking powder and all purpose flour together.
• Sieve this mixture and add vanilla powder. Keep aside.
• Now in a bowl, put melted butter powdered sugar, condensed milk.
• Beat this mixture till it reaches to nice thickness like cream.
• Now in the same bowl, start adding the flour, one by one spoon, and mix well.
• If the mixture starts getting very thick then add little milk and mix well till you reach the nice cake thickness paste.
• Take cup cake tray and put cup cake paper in that.
• Put nearly 1 ½ or 2 tbs cake mix in this.
• Add tutee fruity from top.
• Keep the tray in preheated oven for 5 min in 200 degree C.
• Then reduced the temperature to 150 degree C and put for 12 minutes.
• That’s all it is done
• You can enjoy this for your evening snacks.
One cup cake has 195 calories approximately.
• You want to enjoy the lesser calorie cake then don’t add sugar in this and add soya milk instead of dairy milk.
• Cup cake is very easy to carry so you can enjoy this with your travel time.
• Instead of tutee fruity you can also put any dry fruits as you desire.
• Believe this cake is as tasty as your egg cup cake. Try this you will really enjoy the vegetarian cooking.