I have got another a recipe for SE (cooking wit seeds-fenugreek) I made this last week since I was busy in my personal routine so could not post it. Hope Priya and SE will like the recipe.
Chatpati Methi Mirch
Cooking time: 15 minutes (Approximately)
Soaked Fenugreek seeds-1 cup
Green Chillies-1/2 cup (Try to get chillies which are not too spicy)
Salt- to taste
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
Coriander Powder-2 tabs
Lemon juice-5-6 tabs
• Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in that.
• Once cumin seeds are changed its colour add fenugreek seeds and chillies along salt and coriander powder.
• Cook in the low flame till chillies and fenugreek seeds are tender.
• Add jiggery and cook till jiggery is melted and mix well with chillies.
• Add lemon juice.
• Serve with any Indian bread.