Knowingly or unknowingly we add lots of fat and calories to our daily food. Our food should be based on 2000-2500 calorie per day, if you maintain standard health, but if you count your calorie contain, it must be in higher side. Honestly even I do so. When I was in Bhubaneswar my sister use to prepare a mix curry without adding a drop of oil and believe me it is amezed.The delicious taste of my sister‘s hand I can never forget. Recently I prepared that dish and somehow it was up to my satisfaction but not like my sis made. HE HE HE!!!!
So here is recipe for it:
Mixed vegetable curry (Without adding fat)
Preparation time: 15 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes (Approximately)
Serving: 4 persons
French Beans-1/2 cup
Green Peas-1/8 cup (fresh or frozen)
Tomato-1 cut in cubed
Onion-1 cut in cubed
Garlic-4-6 cloves (Crushed)
Green Chillies-1 sliced
Coriander Powder-1 Tabs
Chilli Powder-1-2 tsp (or as required)
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Gram masal-1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder-1 tsp
• Mix all vegetables in a bowl along with all dry masala, chillies and crushed garlic.
• Add salt also in that.
• Keep this for half an hour.
• You will see after half an hour, vegetables are little watery.
• Now heat a pan in low medium heat.
• Then add all these masala mixed vegetables.
• Cook in low flame with covering a lid till vegetables are tender.
• Then remove and add coriander leaves.
• Serve with rice or roti.