Suji Ka Halwa
Preparation time: 5 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 10 minutes (Approximately)
Serving: 4-6 persons
Bombay rava/Suji/Semolina-2 cups
Hot Water-4 cups
Cardamom Powder-1 tsp
• Heat a pan and put ghee in this keeping 1 tsp ghee aside.
• Once ghee is hot add semolina in this and fry this till it turns to light pink in colour.
• Then add hot water in this and keep steering the rava simultaneously.
• Once water is dried up add sugar and cardamom powder in this.
• Now in another pan heat 1 tsp ghee and fry all dry fruits.
• Add the fried dried fruits to halwa.