I used to make vegetable pulao with onion but this time my mother has taught me how to make a tasty vegetable pulao without onion garlic and believe me it was awesome.Try it hope you will also like it:-
Preparation time: 15 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes (Approximately)
Good quality of Basamathi Rice-2 cups ( I used India Gate Classic)
Carrot-1/4 cup (Cut in small cubes)
French Beans-1/4 cups (Cut in 1”size)
Green Peas-1/4 cup (Fresh or frozen)
Cooking Butter-6 tabs
Shahi Jeera-1 tsp
Salt- to taste
• Wash and soak rice before 30 minutes of cooking.
• Now heat butter, in low medium heat ,in wide mouth pan.
• Once butter is melted then add shahi jeera and all garam masala.
• Fry in low flame till you get nice aroma of garam masala.
• Now put all vegetables and fry for 5 minutes.
• Drain the water of soaked rice and add to fried vegetables.
• Fry rice along with vegetable till rice leaves its raw smell.
• Now add 4 cups of hot water along with salt.
• Cook in medium heat till rice and vegetable is done completely.
• Serve hot with any north Indian side dish and dal fry.
• You can also use oil insted of butter but it really taste great with butter.
• Like my previous recipe this can also be considered as pure vegetarian recipe.