Now a day’s fast food and indo Chinese has become very popular in everywhere and particularly in India. When I was in Bhubaneswar, I saw there is at least one fast food shop in every half a kilometre.
Since my mom cooks variety of food including Chinese, I ask her to give me an idea of making something different in Chinese and she could do this. Just look at this recipe, I was amazed with her idea. Believe me it tastes great.
Mushroom Manchurian Fried Brown Rice
Preparation time: 20 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes (Approximately)
Cooked Par Boiled Rice-4 cups
Onion-2 (Finely sliced)
Garlic-1 tsp (Finely Chopped)
Green Chillies-2 (Sliced)
Soya Sauce-2 tsp
Spring onion-4 tabs
FOR MAKING MANCHURIAN
Button Mushroom- 1 cup
All purpose flour-4 tabs
Corn Flour-2 tabs
Pepper Powder-2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp (optional)
Oil-For deep fry
Eatable orange colour-1/2 tsp
• Take a mixing bowl and put all purpose and corn flour in it along with ginger garlic paste, eatable colour, salt and pepper powder.
• Add water and make batter such as like dosa batter consistency.
• Now wash the mushroom in running water for couple of minutes and wipe them completely in kitchen towel.
• Cut them in half or quarter as you desired and put them in prepared batter.
• Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
• Fry mushroom in oil till it is done and take them off in kitchen towel.
• Now heat oil in another open wide mouth pan.
• Put sliced onion, green chillies and chopped garlic in this and fry them in high flame till it turns light golden colour.
• Now add soya sauce and fried Manchurian in this and fry them well.
• Add cooked rice along with salt and mix well in high flame.
• Garnish it with spring onion and serve hot.
• Remember to sauté everything in high flame to get exact Chinese flavour.
• Instead of spring onion, coriander leaves can be used.
• For additional flavour you can use ajino motoo while frying onion and garlic.
• Instead of par boiled rice you can also use raw rice for the dish.