Once I went to City Centre (A very famous Shopping mall in Dubai) yesterday. It was like as usual shopping centre but has lots of branded cloth shops and lots many. Carrefour is famous super market inside the mall. You get lots varieties of cooking stuff in this.
I was really wondering for every single thing they were having several varieties. I bought some good quality walnuts from there. My husband is crazy about walnuts so I thought today when he comes back from office I should give him surprise by preparing walnut Chocó cake. When he came I served this cup cake with a cup of milk to him he was wondering that how I could make so spongy cake without egg. He asked me to prepare this for his office colleges. I did it in late night but thought of writing the recipe in my blog.Sending this Versatilekitchen's Bake off event
Walnut Chocó Muffins
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serving: 8 persons
All purpose Flour-1 ½ cup
Baking Coco Powder-1/4 cup
Baking powder-1 tsp
Soda bi carbonate- 1/4 tsp
Powdered Sugar-2 tabs
Condensed Milk-1/2 tin or 200 ml
Milk-1 cup (In room temperature)
Melted Butter-1/4 cup
Walnut-1/2 cup (finely chopped)
• Pre heat oven in 150 degree C.
• Mix soda bi carbonate, baking powder, coco powder and all purpose flour together.
• Sieve this mixture. Keep aside.
• Now in a bowl, put melted butter powdered sugar, condensed milk and salt.
• Beat this mixture till it reaches the thickness like cream.
• Now in the same bowl, start adding the flour, one by one spoon, and mix well
• If the mixture starts getting very thick then add little milk and prepare the batter.
• Add walnuts also in batter.
• Take muffins tray and put muffins paper in that.
• Put nearly 1 ½ or 2 tabs cake mix in this.
• Add some walnuts from top.
• Keep the tray in preheated oven for 5 min in 200 degree C.
• Then reduced the temperature to 150 degree C and put for 12-15 minutes.
• Check by poking a tooth pick, if it comes out clean then it is done.