At my home we prepare sweets for at least twice a week. Some time my MIL prepares or some time me. Last week on I prepared BADAM KHEER which got over in half an hour and I did not get chance to take a picture of it. Today my FIL has asked me to prepare again the same so this time I took snap of it before serving this. So here is this
BADAM KHEER (BADAM PAYASAM)
Preparation Time-20 min
Cooking Time-30 min
Serves- 4 Persons
Almond (Badam) - 1 cup (soaked in warm water for ½ an hour)
Whole Milk-4 cups
Sugar-1 ½ cups
Almond flakes-2 tabs
• Remove skin of almonds and coarsely grind it.
• If you want you can add little milk also while grinding.
• Now take a heavy bottom pan.
• Add milk in this and bring it boil.
• Once milk starts getting add almond paste in this.
• While steering it add sugar in this.
• Keep steering this till it is thick enough.
• Now add cardamom powder and almond flake in this.
• Take it off from flame.
• Now heat a frying pan and add ghee in this.
• Fry raisin in this and add in kheer.
• Serve chill.