Raitha is most common side dish in north India. It is popular with the combination of any kind of stuffed parathas or roti, pulao and Briyani.I make many kind of raitha but Bundi raitha with cherry tomatoes is one of my all time favourite. So thought of sharing this with all of you.
Bundi & Cherry Tomatoes Raitha
Preparation time: 5 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes (Approximately)
Thick Curd-2 cups
Bundi-1 ¼ cups
Cumin Seeds-2 tsp
Dry Red Chillies-4
Coriander Leaves-2 tsp
• Grind in mixer, or mix well by spoon, by adding sugar salt in curd.
• Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
• Now take a serving bowl and pour mixed curd in this along with cherry tomatoes and bundi.
• Now heat a pan and dry roast cumin seeds and chillies.
• Grind it to a fine powder then add this to raitha.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with anything you like.