Recently I have posted a recipe which I am eating regularly now a days and believe me it is really effective. I have lost 8 kgs weight in 3 months with the help of exercise and diet plan. I am just waiting for the day when I will see the weighing machine to show 52 kgs when I stand on it.
Lots say that diet foods are boring but I don’t believe this. I am on diet from past 3 months but I never got bored. I did not restrict myself from any food, but I have reduced quantity of those foods which have lots of fat and carbohydrate in it. Here is another one recipe which you can eat with roti and it has hardly 100 calorie in it.
LAUKI AUR CHANNA DAL KI SABJI
Preparation Time-5 min
Cooking Time-15 min
Serves- 4 Persons
Bottle guard (Lauki)-500 grams (cut in cubes, I used with peel but for you it’s yours choice.)
Bengal gram Dal-1/2 cup
Kasuri Methi- 2 tabs
Coriander powder- 2 tabs
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Gram masala-1/2 tsp
Onion-1 (Finely chopped)
Tomatoes-2 (Finely chopped)
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
· Wash and soak gram dal for about two hours in water.
· Now take a pressure cooker and put gram dal along with bottle guard, turmeric powder and salt.
· Cook in medium flame till you get 2 whistles.
· Allow cooker to get cool down its own.
· Now heat a pan and put oil in it.
· Add cumin seeds and allow it to change its colour.
· Add chopped onion and fry till it’s transparent.
· Now put chopped tomatoes along with all dry masalas and kasuri methi.
· Cook till tomatoes are done.
· Now add boiled gram dal and bottle guard into it.
· Cook till you get desire thickness.
· Serve with Roti.