Preparation time: 5 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 10 minutes (Approximately)
Serving: 4-6 persons
Milk- ½ litre
Vanilla Custard powder-3-4 tabs (I have used eggless one but it’s up to your choice)
Mixed Fruit-1-2 cups (I have used Banana, grapes, and apple. You can also use pomegranate, strawberry)
· Keep aside ½ cup milk and boil the remain in thick bottom pan.
· Once milk gets boil then reduce flame and add sugar.
· Now in ½ cup milk mix custard powder.
· Add this liquid to the boiling milk.
· Once milk is thick enough then remove it from fire and allow it to get cool down.
· Store custard in fridge.
· Just mix fruit before serving.