Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Rice Flour-6 tabs
Salt- to taste
Asafoetida powder-1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds-1 tsp
Dry red Chillies-3-4
Green chillies-3-4 (Finely chopped)
Onion-2 (finely sliced)
Cumin seeds-2 tsp
Sesame oil- for making dosa
· Soak bread slice for 2 minutes.
· Squeeze water from bread and put it in bowl.
· In the same bowl, add rice flour, curd and rava.
· Mix well.
· Keep for 5 minutes.
· Now in a mixer jar, add this mix and salt.
· Grind to a fine batter like dosa better.
· Add cumin seeds, onion and green chillies.
· Now prepare for seasoning.
· Heat a frying pan and add 1 tabs oil.
· Once oil is heated up then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, dry red chillies and asafoetida powder.
· Mustard cracked then add this seasoning to batter.
· Heat dosa pan and grease it with little oil.
· Spread a little batter and make thin circle on pan with the help of ladle.
· Cook from both side and serve with chutney, samber and podi.