Masale Wale Baigan
Preparation time: 15 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes (Approximately)
Serving: 4-6 persons
Onion-2 (Finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
Tomatoes-2 (Make puree of it or finely chopped it)
Chilli powder-3 tsp (or as spicy as you required)
Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tabs
Kasuri Methi-2 tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Mustard seed-1 tsp
Amachur (Dry Mango) powder-1 tsp
Coriander leaves-for garnish
· Cut brinjal in 4 pieces and put it in water.
· Now heat oil in a pan.
· Put mustard seeds and allow it to crack.
· Add onion and fry till it is transparent.
· Now add ginger garlic paste and fry well till it leaves raw smell.
· Put tomatoes along with all dry masala and kasuri methi.
· Fry for 2-3 minutes.
· Now it is time to add brinjal in this.
· Put salt as per your taste and cook in low medium heat.
· Water is not required for this curry.
· Once brinjal is cooked then put coriander and serve hot.