MASHROOM MACRONI (MY OWN STYLE)
Preparation time: 5 minutes (Approximately)
Cooking time: 15 minutes (Approximately)
Serving: 4 persons
Bambino Macroni-2 cups
Mashroom-1 cup (Sliced)
Onion-3-4 (Finely sliced)
White paper powder-3-4 tsp
Salt- to taste
Unsalted butter-2 tabs
· Boil macaroni in sufficient water with salt till it is tender.
· Once macaroni is cooked, drain water and keep aside.
· Now heat butter in a pan.
· Fry sliced onion till translucent.
· Add mushroom and fry in high flame for 2-3 minutes.
· Now put milk along with salt and paper.
· Bring it boil.
· Boil till it is thicken.
· Now add macaroni and fry for couple of minute.
· Serve hot.