Simple Pumpkin Fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yellow Pumpkin- 4 Cups (Wash and cut in slice)
Onion-2 (Finely Sliced)
Garlic-2 pods (Crushed with its pill)
Mustard seeds-1 tsp
Split black gram dal- ¼ tsp
Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
Chilli powder-2 tsp (To taste)
Coriander powder-3 tsp (I use more because I like the flavour you can use less)
Garam Masala- ¼ tsp
· Heat oil in pan.
· Put mustard seeds. Gram dal and curry leaves.
· Allow mustard to splutter.
· Now add onion and garlic and fry them well.
· Till onion is little golden colour.
· Now add pumpkin to it and all dry masala along with salt.
· No need to add water.
· Cook in low medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
· Serve hot with anything.