Not much talking and explaining. Here is my today's post:-
ALOO GOBHI MASALA
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
Cauliflower Florets- 2 cups (cut in medium size)
Potatoes- 3 (cut in medium slice)
Tomatoes- 2 (pureed)
Ginger garlic paste- 2 tsp
Oil- 2 tabs
Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
Salt- to taste
Turmeric powder- 1/6 tsp
Chilli powder- 2 tsp
Garam masala- ½ tsp
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Cinnamon- ½” inch
Coriander leaves- few (for garnish)
Oil- for deep frying
· Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry cauliflower and potatoes.
· Keep aside
· Now in another pan heat 2 tabs oil.
· Put cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and cumin seeds.
· Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
· Then add chopped onion into this and fry till it is golden in color.
· Put tomato puree along with all dry masala and salt.
· Cook for 5 minutes in medium heat.
· Then add cauliflower and potatoes and mix well.
· Add 1 cup water and bring it to boil.
· Once the consistency of curry has come as you required.
· Then add coriander leaves.· Serve hot with anything.