I think after half a year I am logging in my blog and posting a recipe. Hey it does not mean that I don’t cook but I hardly get time to sit in front of system and do something.
This time I have made up my mind that I will somehow write a post every day. Hope you all will encourage me to do so.
Recently I made onion pakoda for my family for evening snacks and it came out extremely well. Here is how I have made this?
ONION PAKODAPreparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Onion -6 (Finely sliced)
Gram flour- 6 tabs
Rice Flour- 2 tabs
Corn flour- 1 tabs
Hot oil – 4 tabs
Salt- to taste
Chilli powder -2-3 tsp (to taste)
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Green chillies- 2 (Finely chopped)
Curry leaves- few (Finely chopped)
Baking soda- a pinch
Oil- to deep fry
· Take a mixing bowl and put onion in that.
· Add salt in this and leave it for 1-2 minute.
· You will see once you add salt in slice onion then it will become little watery.
· Now add all flour and rest of ingredients.
· Heat oil in a deep pan.
· Now with the help of your hand make small pakoda and put it in hot oil.
· Deep fry it in medium heat.
· Once it comes to light golden colour remove and drain the excess oil in kitchen towel.
· Serve with hot tea.