Parathas which are one of my all time favorite and I can eat this regularly as my main course but again because of my health reasons I avoid oily food.
I make this regularly for my family members and my whole family likes this. These kinds of parathas are very famous in north of India and particularly in Delhi. They serve this with aloo curry, plain curd and mixed pickle. Very Simple to make and tasty too. Have a look!
WHEAT FLOUR PARATHA
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
Whole wheat flour- 2 cups
Salt- to taste
Water- as required
Oil- for making parathas
- · Take a wide vessel.
- · Mix salt in wheat flour in the vessels.
- · Add little by little water and make soft dough.
- · Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- · Now prepare medium size of balls from soft dough.
- · Make small roti with the help of rolling pin and dusting extra flour on top of it.
- · Now polish little oil on the top of roti and fold it like triangle.
- · Again dust this triangle and role it with rolling pin.
- · Put this in hot pan/ tawa.
- · Cook both the side with the help of oil.
- · Serve hot with and gravy dish.