As I promised them I cooked this veggie with my style and still i have sweet memory that we got to cook for my mom once again because the whole lunch got over by them.Recently I tried the same dish and came out well.
CLUSTER BEANS & ALOO MASALA
Preparation Time : 15-20 min
Cooking time - 15 min
Cluster Beans - 200 gm
Potato - 2 ( Boiled)
Tomato - 2 ( peeled and finely chopped )
Onion - 2 ( finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tbs
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Bay Leaf - 1
- Boil cluster beans in water with salt.
- Once beans is 3/4 cook then drain excess water and allow it to get cool down.
- Cut off the top and bottom of beans and remove thick thread of it by hand.
- Peel the potatoes and cut down in cubes.
- Heal oil in a pan.
- Put cumin seed and bay leaf in this.
- Add chopped onion into oil after cumin seeds cracked.
- Fry onion till it is thunder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till it leaves its raw smell.
- Now add chopped tomatoes along with dry masala and salt.
- Fry till it looks like semi solid thick masala.
- Now put boil cluster beans and potato.
- Mix well.
- Now cover lid and cook with slow flame for 10 min.
- Serve hot with Hot rice & rasam.