I tried this recently and came out extremely well. This was the last two pics
Preparation Time - 2 min
Cooking time - 20 min
Peanuts - 2 cups
Sugar - 2 cups
Soda Bi Carbonate - a pinch
Ghee- 1 tsp
- Dry roast peanuts in a thick bottom kadai or oven.
- Allow it to get cool down.
- Now rub off the skin of peanut.
- Keep it aside.
- Now heat a thick bottom pan.
- Meanwhile grease a plate with ghee to pour the mixture of chikki.
- In a pan, start melting sugar .
- Wait till sugar start melting and turns to golden brown color.
- Now add roasted peanut in this along with soda.
- Switch off flame and mix well
- Now pour this mixture to grease plate and spread evenly
- Cut into small cubes.
- Allow it to get cool down and store in air tight container.