I tried this recently in my kitchen and see the result:-
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes for (1 chapthi)
Serving: 4 persons
Whole wheat flour- 2 cups
Salt- to taste
Water- as required
Podi – 10 tbs ( you can take tenga , dal or gun powder)
Oil- for making chapthi
· Take a wide vessel.
· Mix salt in wheat flour in the vessels.
· Add little by little water and make soft dough.
· Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
· Now prepare medium size of balls from soft dough.
· Make small roti with the help of rolling pin and dusting extra flour on top of it.
· Put 1 tbs podi in between and by colleting the edge of chapthi give a pouch shape to it.
· Remove extra daugh from the top.
· Again dust this with flour and role it with rolling pin.
· Put this in hot pan/ tawa.
· Cook both the side with the help of oil.
· Serve hot with and gravy dish.