Preparation time - 5 min
Making Time - 10 min
Coriander - 1 full bunch
Tomato - 2 in medium size
Green Chilli - 3-4 or as spicy you need
salt- to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Mustered - 1/4 tsp
Split black gram dal- 2 tsp
Asafoetida - 2 pinch
- Clean and wash coriander.
- Heat a pan and add oil in this.
- Add mustered and split black gram dal and allow mustered to crack.
- Now add whole green chilli and fry it.
- Put coriander and fry it for 2 min.
- Remove it from pan and in the same pan add cut tomato.
- Fry for 5 min.
- Allow it to get cool down.rind it in small jar of grinder adding salt and hing.
- Serve with hot rice.