Recently I tried mushroom with potato and spice came out extremely well. Check it out
SPICY MUSHROOM & POTATO
Preparation Time - 15-20 min
Cooking time - 20 -25 min
Button Mushroom - 200 gm (cleaned and cut in quarters)
Potato - 2 ( Pilled and cut in small cubes)
Onion - 2
Tomato - 1 ( finely chopped)
Ginger- Garlic paste - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to the taste
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tabs
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in that.
- Once cumin seeds change its color put ginger garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Add chopped onion and fry till it is golden brown color.
- Put chopped tomato with all dry masala and salt.
- Cook till this leaves its raw smell.
- Now add potato and cover with lid.
- Cook in medium heat till it is half done.
- Now add mushroom and cook it without putting lid.
- Cook till all the water gets dry up.
- Serve hot with rice, roti and dal.