STIR FRY SMALL CABBAGE (Muttakosh Fry)
Preparation time - 10 - 15 min
Cooking time- 20- 25 mins
Small Cabbage - 250 gm
Curd - 1/4 cup
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seed - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 3-4 tspMethod:-
- Clean and wash cabbage in running water.
- In curd mix all dry masalas including salt except cumin seeds.
- Now cut cabbage carefully, slit in the middle of cabbage without separating it from head to tail and in opposite side tail to head.
- Marinate cabbage with the prepared masala curd about an hour.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seed once oil is hot.
- Allow it to change its color and then add marinated curd into this.
- Reduce gas flame and allow it to get cook in low flame till cabbages are thunder.
- Serve hot.